Complimentary Initial Consultation
Every journey has a beginning and your journey with us, toward the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve, begins with gathering some important information so that we can determine a personalized treatment plan that best suits you or your child’s needs.
During your Initial Complimentary Consultation we will:
- Review your Medical and Dental history
- Take digital photographs
- Take any needed x-rays or 3D images
- Complete a thorough clinical examination
- Discuss in detail any problem areas or concerns
- Answer all your questions
- Discuss all treatment options
- Create a personalized Treatment Plan suited to your needs
- Discuss treatment time, insurance options and payment plans
- Inform you of what to expect at your next visit
Your next visit to see us is the exciting day when your orthodontic journey with Three Leaf Orthodontics begins. Each person’s journey is personalized to them, so for many it will be the placement of your braces, for others this may be the start of an aligner journey when a 3D scan is made of your teeth. We’ll tell you everything you need to know before you arrive, so this visit is fun, comfortable and exciting!
We’ll ask for the pleasure of your company at 4-8 week intervals, depending upon your personalized treatment plan. With before and after school appointments available, we aim to make this journey as convenient and easy as possible.
We understand that “life happens”! If you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. When you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, contact our office and our friendly scheduling coordinator will assist you.
Don’t forget your Dentist!
It is very important that you continue to see your family dentist for routine six month check-ups and cleanings during your orthodontic treatment. We want your smile to be beautiful and healthy.
Many patients and families wonder ‘Can I Afford Braces?’
It is our goal at Three Leaf Orthodontics to make braces an affordable, fun process for our patients, and we will work with you to tailor a payment plan that suits you.
Because every individual has different needs, we invite you to make an appointment for our Complimentary Consultation so that we may determine with you a plan that suits your or your child’s needs.
We accept most major insurance plans and work with OrthoFi to make your treatment affordable and ensure you have a payment plan that suits your budget.
- Remove hassle – Complete patient forms online from the comfort of your own home, prior to your appointment.
- Flexible financing – Customize and select a payment plan that works for YOU and your budget
- Save time – Manage your secure account online, make payments from home, view invoices, and print receipts.